10/28/09

Let's care for families, not insurance companies


Over the last eight years, I have given Sen. Lieberman every benefit of the doubt when it came to his policies that I disagreed with him on. However, on Tuesday, I finally had enough, when he said he would participate in a Republican filibuster of any health care reform that includes a public option. This guy doesn't care about America and the health of its citizens; he is more interested in protecting his contributions from health care and insurance companies.

The Huffington Post ran an interesting piece on the 15 mistakes he has made on key legislation.

This is the last straw. I emailed and called his office today, and I will do anything I can to defeat him if he votes against health care reform. Connecticut and America deserve a visionary Senator, not a craven politician.

No comments:

Post a Comment