8/17/09

Starting this blog as a way of becoming a known donor...

Here we go!!! A good friend suggested that I blog about my intention of becoming a known donor as a way to chronicle my journey as well as get the word out to the right lesbian or couple. So here I am, at 11:45PM on a Monday night, working on the blog layout, adjusting colors and type, and being generally compulsive (hehe) as I plunge into a new project. This feels like a good and deliberate way of moving ahead on this, and reflects all the preparation I have done over last 18 months (more about this in a future post). This blog is just one of the ways I am publicizing my intentions.

As a guy who has been increasingly interested in the Buddhist path, I want to do my best to become a known donor without getting to attached to a result or particular idea on how all of this is suppose unfold or look. In short, showing and doing my best, enjoying the journey, and staying to true my intention of being a good mentor for a child. I will end here and go to bed, having initiated my first blog post. This is a start.

(This picture is set at a Buddhist temple in Vietnam on a motorcycle trip I did up the coast, from Saigon to Hanoi. One of my favorite experiences in life, riding by rice paddies in flip-flops, shorts, a thin t-shirt and aviator sunglasses on warm and rainy days.)


No comments:

Post a Comment