9/18/09

A little push from the Universe...goes a long way

A little push from the Universe is good thing, especially on this project where there is no clear roadmap. Yesterday, a good friend of mine told me that he had a dream where I helped father two children, a boy and a girl. Just of the blue, he had this vision for me, and I like the sound of it.

Then, later last night, I was at a party where I ran into a lesbian couple that I know, which has had two children via a known sperm donor, like I would like to do. When I told them about my desire to be a known donor, they were so enthusiastic and encouraging of me, saying that I would be the ideal donor and mentor and how much that their kids love being around me. Super.

All these comments have warmed my heart and provide me with a good dose of encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment