9/11/09

Good search results

I woke up early again this morning, still having a touch of jetlag from Spain trip, but feeling pretty good overall. With just over three weeks that I have been blogging, I decided to check out my position in the search results, with the key words "gay known sperm donor", using the main search engines. I am happy to report that I made it to the first page of results for all engines except Microsoft's new Bing (I wonder what's different with Bing?). That's good because I now know this site is becoming visible to those who might be interested in it, so I will keep on blogging.

Now that I am back from vacation, I got a lot of things to do for work and personal projects, including this one.
I am also beginning to get a few emails of inquiry, too. I am feeling encouraged, open to new possibilities, and more expressed by writing this blog. All good things. Here's to Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment