12/4/09

A friend sends this about surrender

I AM PROFOUNDLY UNDISTURBED

I believe in the Power of Good in my life.

There is no power in conditions. There is no power in personalities. I feel nothing done against me. Nothing can disturb me. Nothing in my past life has any power to hurt me.

I am making my future by good thinking right now. I commit my way unto the Divine Law of good in my life. All of my plans, all of my hopes, my friends and my family, I place in Spirit’s care. I go about my duties with a serene sense of well-being, calm in the assurance that my life and affairs are in Good Hands.

I live in the present and trust in the future. I have no regrets. I now accept a wonderful new life for myself, trusting the Infinite Wisdom of God working in and through me to bring it into manifestation.

I believe that everything in the Universe is working together for my good. I am undisturbed. I am at peace.

And so it is.

-- "Your Needs Met" by Jack and Cornelia Addington

No comments:

Post a Comment