5/10/11

Why it's important to celebrate feminine men

I am back from Oregon and I am really back, rested, relaxed and ready for the next thing in my life, which turned out to be my computer's keyboard not working, this morning. LOL. Well, I got that problem handled temporarily, until Thursday night when I pick up my new MacBook Pro. Anyway, it is good to be back to my life, my friends, the world of ideas, San Francisco, etc.

Below is a video that I came across that touched me deeply, on a subject that is a bit taboo in the gay male community: the acceptance of feminine gay men (the same arguments can be made for feminine straight men, too). Watch the video and come to your own opinion. For me anyway, until I accept all LGBT people just the way we are, I am going to be missing out on all aspects of humanity and will be a lesser, limited person because of my homophobia and sexism. I truly believe that we are all God's children. No exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment