7/20/10

I will be cycling in a fundraiser for the Khuphuka Project, an AIDS/HIV health care initiative in rural South Africa. Sponsor me!

Sunday, I am cycling 40 miles in this fundraiser for the Khuphuka Project, a very effective and efficient HIV and AIDS community outreach program serving the Mqatsheni tribal area in remote South Africa. I am seeking sponsorships of $20 in order to help make a difference in this remote African region.

To sponsor me for this Sunday’s 40-mile bike ride, let me know and send your money to:

* Send me a check (payable to SF Insight with Khuphuka Project in the memo line): joe rodriguez 3607 22nd Street, SF, CA 94114
* Or donate online at https://www.justgive.org/nonprofits/donate.jsp?ein=94-1186221 (This is Unitarian/Universalists online donation center, another sponsor of this fundraiser.)

Thanks, Joe

(While this event is being held by SF Insight, a local Buddhist group, the Khuphuka Project is a medical and education program, not a religious one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment