11/12/13

Narcissistic quote of the day

When you lie at this level and hurt this many people, I think a heartfelt apology is the first order of the day. Many Americans, including myself, would forgive Lance if he truly took responsibility for his actions, showed remorse, and compensated those people he injured.

"It's been tough. It's been real tough. I've paid a high price in terms of my standing within the sport, my reputation, certainly financially because the lawsuits have continued to pile up. I have experienced massive personal loss, massive loss of wealth, while others have truly capitalized on this story." 
--Lance Armstrong

1 comment:

  1. I was in the Lance-is-clean closet almost as long as the I-am-straight closet. It was so much fun to think he was awesome. He was a great cyclist, but first and foremost, he was a cheat and a thug.

    ReplyDelete