11/11/13

My friend Peter honors his husband on Veteran's Day! Thank you, Ed, for your selfless service...


As today is Veteran's Day in the US and Armistice Day here in France, I want to thank my incredible spouse Ed not just for his 22 years of loyal service in the US Air Force, but also for the 9 years he spent at the American Legion fighting the federal government to make sure that US veterans received the benefits they were promised and so deserved. You are one of the strongest, kindest, gentle, most loyal people, and I love and adore you. As every year passes, I feel more and more proud of who you are and what you represent: that compassionate human spirit that is not always visible in the world today. Happy Veterans Day to you my love and to all those you have touched and helped over the past 33 years!
--Peter Galli

No comments:

Post a Comment