6/9/13

Story of the day...


From Gay Star News:
James Wharton, who served in the British military for ten years, said that in 2008 six soldiers threatened to batter him over a gay rumor regarding one of their fellow platoon-men. 
Wharton, who was 21 at the time, went to Prince Harry to ask for help. 
According to British newspaper the Daily Mail, Prince Harry had a look of ‘bewilderment’ when Wharton told him: ‘I think I’m going to be murdered by the infantry’. 
‘I couldn’t stop the tears from welling up in my eyes,’ Wharton said. 
Prince Harry apparently told him: ‘Right, I’m going to sort this shit out once and for all.’
Prince Harry allegedly approached the group of men and warned they would be subject to ‘severe discipline’ if they did not rescind their threatening behavior.
 
Wharton said of the Prince: ‘I could see he wasn’t holding back.’ 
Wharton describes Prince Harry, who was his tank commander, as ‘one of my greatest protectors’. 
‘I will always be grateful to Harry and I will never forget what happened. Until he went over and dealt with everything I was on track for a battering.’

No comments:

Post a Comment