10/11/12

Today, SF Giants show why they are GIANTS! Coming back from a two game deficit to advance to the NL Championship


Never before had a National League team been down 2 games in a 5-game series and come back to win it...until today.

Also, before game 3, SF outfielder Hunter Pence gave a truly inspirational talk that reads like a Buddhist lesson:
“get in here, everyone get in here..look into each other eyes..now! look into each others eyes, I want one more day with you, it’s the most fun, the best team I have ever been on, and no matter what happens we must not give in, we owe it to each other, play for each other, I need one more day with you guys, I need to see what Theriot will wear tomorrow, I want to play defense behind Vogelsong because he’s never been to the playoffs..play for each other not yourself, win each moment, win each inning, it’s all we have left”

No comments:

Post a Comment