6/1/12

My final photos of Poland

Cracow is a special city, belonging to that same league of cities as Barcelona, San Francisco, and Prague.  Beautiful, ancient, and modern.  Home to 120,000 college students.  Vibrant and relaxed.
My good friend and traveling companion, Chris.

Pope John Paul II was a local Cracow boy who made it big and remains a legend in this city.

Cracow has been the center of many trade routes for eons, and is located on the Vistula River.  We biked along here on our last day in Poland.

Schindler's factory has been turned into one of the most interactive, modern museums I have visited.  It  depicts Cracow under the Nazi occupation.

Poland is a young country with a large portion of the population under 30.  And the Poles are attractive, too. 
I loved my vacation to Poland. It is very affordable, and the people are friendly, smart, and curious about America.  I highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment