8/5/11

Today I have got planned a giant Giants' Day. Filled with abbondanza and gratitudine!





What a giant day I have planned! Let's see what shows up.

At 6AM, I am doing my weekly 25-mile bike ride across the Golden Gate Bridge with my best friend, Lou. We cruise along the spectacularly beautiful San Francisco bay to Tiburon, have breakfast and then take the ferry back to SF.

At 10:30AM, my smart business partner Jane and I make a client preso on topic we have been researching for the last 6 months. Helping a non-profit client who teaches adults to read and function better in society. We will share some our ideas with them and get their feedback.

At 12:30PM, we are going to eat and celebrate our work at Delfina Pizzeria, a truly yummy Neapolitan pizza eatery -- with super thin crusts and imaginative toppings.

At 2:30PM, my Taiwanese friend and houseguest Chang Fu and I are going downtown SF to run errands in preparation of my upcoming East Coast trip next week, including going back to the Ferry building, where I got off the morning ferry.

At 4:30PM, I take a nap.:)

At 5:45PM, I meet my friend Ben for dinner at a local tea house and restaurant, and then we go see my beloved Giants play a truly worthy rival, The Phillies, at AT&T Park on the Bay.

At 10PM, if I have any energy left, I stop for salted caramel ice cream on the way home at Bi-Rite Ice Cream in neighborhood.

Thank you, Universe, for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment