10/9/10

What an enjoyable and wonderful day...

After such a busy period of work for the last six weeks, I feel so fortunate to be able to relax today.

After leaving Jeff's place this morning, I picked up my friend Richard and we went to a super yummy breakfast place, Kate's Kitchen. Then spent several hours at The SF Arboretum shopping and buying unusual plants during the semi-annual plant sale. Later Richard and I worked in my garden back for most of the day. (Well, we did drive to Home Depot in Colma and had an In-n-Out burger along the way.:))

Tonight, my friend Michael and I saw the fascinating movie "Social Network," and had a wonderful time talking about life after it. Then I caught up with my good friend Malcolm who lives on the Columbia River.

Then back to Jeff's to hang with him after his Cowboy Junkie's concert. So glad to enjoy all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment